Consultant - Systems Engineering.
Location: Currently working remotely, but post-covid your office could be based in: London, Bristol, Manchester, Gloucester
Leading consultancy firm: To join a growing & very successful team of driven individuals. With Systems Engineering being an essential discipline, which underpins the delivery of their most complex assignments in the High Technology space.
We are looking for talented individuals who have led or delivered substantial Systems Engineering projects and supported the delivery of complex systems based programmes and projects. You’ll identify, develop and apply major strategic business change through successful delivery of the most complicated programmes, taking responsibility for leading teams, defining key programmes and mobilising projects, working alongside senior clients’ staff and colleagues to deliver work in large complex environments at the cutting edge of Technology.
Experience and skills:
You should have a record of successful project delivery from either a professional services consultancy or large blue-chip organisations within the Defence and Security space.
You should have:
• An impressive record of career progression
• Solid Systems Engineering experience and a ‘Systems Thinking’ mind
• Strong project management abilities
• Commercial awareness relating to delivery of major programmes
The career opportunity:
• To work alongside intelligent and interesting colleagues who will stretch, develop and challenge you.
• To make a real business difference to high-profile clients.
• A transparent career path where your progression is objectively measured, enabling you to achieve your full potential.
• Training and development rated among the finest in consultancy world
• Higher than standard remuneration package, significant performance-related bonus and shares at the upper end of the scale
Due the nature of this company SC Clearance will be required.