We are looking for a Principal or Senior Systems Engineer that has significant experience of complex system problem solving, and developing engineering solutions in the Defence or High Technology space.
This vacancy exists due to company expansion, and new contract wins. You’ll be joining a specialist development team which has experienced in numerical model development and signal processing across the full systems engineering life cycle.
You will have the opportunity to manage R&D studies for the development of high-performance communications and sonar systems.
This is a unique opportunity at a growing and highlyspecialised technical SME company That develops products for the UK armed forces, foreign militaries and NATO. This company has achieved a fantastic reputation for rapid, cost effective and durable technology solutions to suit extremely
Key experience needed:
· Experience in complex systems design, implementation and test
· Experience in developing high-level engineering-based computer models using MATLAB or Simulink
· The ability to switch hats and become a Design Authority when required
· Previous experience in the areas of underwater acoustics or similar markets
· The ability to hold either a DV or SC UK security clearance
· A strong mathematical background