We're looking for a talented Junior Consultant to work for an innovation and technology consultancy, who help their customers to overcome technically complex challenges in the engineering, defence, energy, transport and government sectors with offices in London, Bristol, Manchester and Cambridge.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in systems development or engineering with several years’ work experience.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Junior Consultant role, you'll be primarily responsible for solving complex systems engineering challenges for a variety of clients across the defence, security, public services and transport sectors in the UK.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Scoping client’s needs
- Helping organisations design, develop and deliver some of the most innovative and complex systems in the world
- The delivery of innovative and challenging systems engineering projects
The ideal candidate for this Junior Consultant role will have relevant experience in systems engineering design and definition.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- A background in systems engineering
- A stem related career
- The ability to obtain a UK security clearance
You'll also need to be travel to customer sites when required.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £35,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: A personal and company performance bonus is also available with the role - full details of the bonus scheme will be revealed on application.
Additional benefits include:
- Private health cover
- Access to a corporate discount scheme
- Critical illness cover
The business you'll be working for is an innovation and technology consultancy, which help their customers to overcome technically complex challenges in the engineering, defence, energy, transport and government sectors.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- You will be able to shape your own career pathway, where there is no limit on how far you can grow
- Will be able to work on complex challenges that other companies in a similar space do not get access to
- Work with world-class engineers and technical experts
- They are a very diverse company, with stimulates a rich and creative work environment
This position could be right for you if have worked in any of the following jobs: Graduate Consultant, Graduate Systems Engineer, Systems Analyst, Systems Consultant, Systems Engineer, Systems Designer, Systems Architect, Technology Consultant, Requirements Engineer, Systems Thinker or as a Systems Modeller.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Junior Consultant role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.