(REMOTE BASED due to pandemic)
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join a growing Global Incident Response Team focused on helping command incident response activities across multiple global offices.
If you are someone who likes spending their time hunting and researching the cyber threat landscape whilst also being able to lead an Incident response investigation when called upon, then this could be for you.
• Help manage and co-ordinate cyber security incidents for their clients, working closely with the incident management lead within the team.
• Digital forensics of relevant incident data (disk, volatile memory, network packets, log files).
• Maintaining a current view of the cyber threat, and being able to advise clients on the threat landscape and attacks which may be relevant to them.
• Develop in house cyber-response tools
• Help assess client incident response capability maturity.
• Help stand-up or improve clients’ own incident response capabilities.
When not responding to incidents, you will help clients to build their in-house incident response capabilities, which will include: building and developing cyber-response tools, authoring and adapting runbooks/playbooks, assessing the incident response maturity, assisting in table-top cyber-scenario exercises.
Requirements & Skill-Set:
This position is well suited for an individual with significant experience in cyber-security and incident response.
• A broad understanding of the cyber security threat landscape.
• Strong technical background in computers and networks, and programming skills.
• Experience of dealing with cyber security incidents and associated response measures.
• Experience of being part of an incident response team, either holding a formal role, or being able to evidence your personal contribution to the team.
• Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
• A genuine interest and desire to work in the information security field.
• The ability to work on a 24/7 shift pattern
Global travel will be required from time to time